IIT AGNE To Hold Its General Body Meeting And Elections
The Election Committee announced a call for nominations for the IIT AGNE Executive Committee to be elected at the next IIT AGNE General Body Meeting which will be held on November 7th at 2 pm at the United Church of Christ Congregational, 6 Lexington Street, Burlington MA. The Committee has received nominations for the following posts.
· President: Roopesh Mathur, IIT M
· Executive Vice President: Durriya Doctor, IIT B
· Treasurer: Alkesh Shah, IIT B
· Secretary: Nishant Gandhi, IIT Patna
· V.P. IIT Madras: Vivek Badami, IIT M
· V.P. IIT Kharagpur: Kapeeleshwar Krishana, IIT KGP
The following Executive Committee positions did not receive nominations and are open to nominations from the floor at the General Body Meeting prior to the elections.
· V.P. IIT Bombay
· V.P. IIT Kanpur
· V.P. IIT Delhi
· Two V.Ps representing other IITS
Only IIT AGNE Life Members, Regular Members and Student Members have the right to vote and are eligible for Executive Committee positions. Members that have registered by September 30, 2020 will be eligible to vote and to be nominated, in this year's election.
The IIT AGNE Election Committee.
Raj Melville, Anil Saigal, Ravi Rastogi and Raj Laad